Volunteers play a critical role in the success of Wesley.
Organize a Donation Drive
- Wesley supports hundreds of individuals experiencing poverty and homelessness in our supportive housing and outreach programs. We would greatly appreciate donations of the following items:
- Hygiene Products such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, body wash, razors, sunscreen, bandages, small first aid kits
- Period Products (pads, liners, tampons)
- Diapers and Wipes
- NEW Socks, undershirts, underwear, hats and gloves – for all ages and genders
- Gift cards to grocery stores, Tim Hortons and Giant Tiger
- Let us know about your donation drive! Email giving @wesley.ca
For more information on any of these opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a Difference
We are one of the longest standing non-profits in the region, serving Hamilton, Halton and Brantford. We fight for those battling the effects of poverty, in every stage and from every walk of life.
Wesley is situated upon the traditional territories of the Erie, Neutral, Huron-Wendat, Haudenosaunee and Mississaugas and is covered under the Dish with One Spoon Wampum Belt Covenant. We are dedicated to advancing opportunities for learning and education and are committed to the Calls to Action of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Report.
Read more on Wesley’s Land Acknowledgement below. Or learn more about Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at Wesley