Christmas & Holiday Store
- Gifts for all ages and family compositions, including single adults
- Supported by more than 300 volunteers annually
- Set up like a store using a points system to offer choice
*Please be sure to bring identification and proof of income. For questions about registration, please contact email@example.com
- Monday, November 11 (Beasley Community Centre @ 145 Wilson St.) 10 am – 4 pm
- Thursday, November 14 (EarlyON @ 155 Queen St. N.) 10 am – 4 pm
- Dec 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tues-Fri) at Pioneer Memorial United Church @ 1974 King St E. 10 am-4 pm
More to come!
If you are interested in any individual or group volunteer opportunities related to the Christmas & Holiday Store, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss roles and availability.
Donation Drives and Other Donation Inquiries
The Christmas Store relies on the generosity of our community of partners and donors. If you’d like to make an online donation, you can do so here, or use the button below.
To get started with your own donation drive in support of the Christmas Store, click here to download a copy of the list of our most-requested items.
The Christmas Store calendar (available here) includes all of the information related to drop-off locations and times.
Download a copy of the Christmas Store poster here
Keep up to Date with Us.