Housing Services – Halton
The community is invited to share warmth and kindness with one hundred children, youth and adults at risk of homelessness in the Halton Region this Christmas & Holiday season.
Wesley Housing Services – Halton is asking for donations that will be given directly to individuals in need this holiday season. Staff in this program work throughout the Halton Region to find immediate and long-term housing as well as provide ongoing one-on-one support.
Please drop off on Wednesday December 12, 9 am – 12 pm at Glen Abbey United Church, 1469 Nottinghill Gate, Oakville.
Below is the list of our most-requested and most-needed items:
- Gloves, scarves, socks (kids and adults)
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- New Pillows
- Fleece blankets
- Dried soup mixes
- Juice boxes (for kids)
- Flour & Sugar
- Granola Bars
- Individual Snacks
- Mac & Cheese
- Rice & Oats
- Tea & Coffee
- Pet food & pet items
- Arts & Crafts
- Board Games
- Sports Equipment
- Hair Appliances
- Small Kitchen Appliances
- Hygiene sets
- Gift cards of any kind (Tim Hortons, Walmart, metro, restaurants…)
- Gas gift cards for transportation
What is Wesley Housing Services – Halton?
- Emergency shelter services for families in short-term accommodations
- Housing First services and case management for adults, youth and families
- Advocacy, referrals and community integration to improve housing retention
Keep up to Date with Us.