Healthy Babies Healthy Children Program – Family Home Visitors
The Family Home Visitors program provides home visits by public health nurses and family home visitors with pregnant women and parents with children from birth up to school entry
Home visits help you learn about:
– How to have a healthy pregnancy
– Connecting with your baby
– Your child’s growth and development
– Breastfeeding, food and healthy eating
– Local community programs and supports
Referrals to the Healthy Babies Healthy Children program can be made by calling Health Connections at (905) 546-3550 from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Hours of Operation
8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday
Family Home Visitor Office
Phone: 905-528-5629 x312
Begin Your Journey with Us.