Contribute to our cause in a variety of ways.
Due to space, we are not able to accept clothing or furniture.
Donation Needs for the Day Centre:
- New socks, underwear & t-shirts
- New hygiene items ex. razors, shaving cream, deodorants, period products (pads, liners tampons), soap, shampoo, sunscreen, toothbrush, toothpaste, bandages, small First Aid kits etc.
- DECEMBER – MARCH ONLY: New or gently-used blankets, winter coats, winter boots (*We can only accept one bag at a time of these items due to space*)
- Gift cards (ex. Giant Tiger, Tim Horton’s)
- Cases of bottled water
These donations can be dropped off: Rebecca Street entrance of 52 Catharine Street North. Check Day Centre hours.
Food Donation Needs:
- Non-perishable snacks (apple sauce, granola bars, fruit cups)
- Juice (individual juice boxes or family size)
- Halal food, rice and oil
Any food donations or other items not included on the above list must be pre-approved before being dropped off. Please complete the below form. If your donation is needed, you will receive information on when and where you can drop off your items. We do not have a pick up service.
If you are organizing a community donation drive in your family, neighbourhood or group, please contact Raj Matharu, Community Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what our current needs!
Don’t forget – Our Seasonal Donation Drives include Knapsack & Schools Supplies in August, Holiday Hampers with food and new gifts in December, and Winter Coats in December – March!
Make a Difference
We are one of the longest standing non-profits in the region, serving Hamilton, Halton and Brantford. We fight for those battling the effects of poverty, in every stage and from every walk of life.
The Wesley community acknowledges the land on which we work and live in Hamilton, Halton and Brantford. In Hamilton, this is situated upon the traditional territories of the Erie, Neutral, Huron-Wendat, Haudenosaunee and Mississaugas…
Read more on Wesley’s Land Recognition below. Or learn more about Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at Wesley