Why Wesley Employment Services?
Wesley Employment Services is a one-stop shop to help you find gainful employment without spending a penny.
We assist with job searching, training, interview preparation and have a solid track record of connecting job seekers with local employers to find gainful work opportunities.
Let our team of professional Career Counsellors and Job Developers guide you through the process from identifying your skills and interests to preparing your resume and helping you stand out from the competition in an interview!
We also offer a free Resource Centre to give you easy access to the internet, a printer and other crucial tools to navigate today’s evolving employment landscape.
- We can link you to other Employment Ontario services, such as; Second Career, Ontario Job Creation Partnership, Apprenticeships and Self Employment Benefits
- Youth Job Connection – pre-employment training and paid job placements for youth aged 15-29
- Youth Job Connection Summer – paid job placements for students (age 15-18) returning to school in September *Booking intakes for April/May; limited space
- Youth Job Link – Helping youth (15- 29) explore careers, prepare for work, and connect with jobs
- Referrals to Threshold, Tri-Rock and Completing the Circle
- Referrals to education and training opportunities
- Support for Internationally Trained Professionals
- Support completing your Second Career applications
To learn more about the services offered in the Queen Street North Neighbourhood please view the CYFE poster.
Come Meet with Us
Wesley Employment Services is located in the Ground Floor lobby, just inside the main front doors at:
151 Queen Street North
Hamilton, ON L8R 2V6
T: (289) 396-5864
F: (289) 396-0440
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
Wednesday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm