Wesley Children and Family Services – CATCH location
Wesley Children and Family Services – CATCH location is a program that aims to improve the health, development and wellbeing of children and their families. Children and parents/caregivers can play and interact with others while they explore, discover and learn together.
- Child and Family Program: where parents and caregivers can take part in a range of activities with their children; Monday to Friday mornings – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Speak with a Registered Early Childhood Educator and other community professionals
- Child and Family Nutrition Program
- Educational presentations/groups for parents
- Referrals and Linkages to Community Resources: get information about programs and services that are available for young children and their families
- City of Hamilton Home Management worker on site
Access to Services: Please contact program for access information of specific programs:
350 Quigley Road, Unit 131
Hamilton, ON. L8K 5N2
Phone number: 905-521-0926
Fax number: 905-521-8398
Email address: email@example.com